Charvi is an accomplished User Experience specialist with 10+ years of experience in the field. After a short stint in advertising industry, she transitioned to interaction and user experience design. She has designed and helped the clients to devise a user centred digital offering, be it interactive e-learning trainings, websites, web or mobile applications or intangible customer experiences.
Through the years of work experience, she has gained expertise in
- Understanding users’ pain points through research
- Identifying the gaps and opportunities via journey thinking
- Solving problems with experience design
- Qualitative testing for business goals
Passionate about ‘solutionizing’ holistic User Experience problems & believes in effort that is deep, timely and impactful.
She has worked in various industries helping the clients to solve experience related business problems
Bachelor of Fine Art
Nielsen Norman Group
– Lean UX & Agile
– Measuring UX & ROI
– Analytics & UX
– Certified Usability Analyst
5 Signature Clifton Strengths